Last MCI inspection for recognition of M.B.B.S. degree was done on 18th & 19th July 2006 and the final M.B.B.S (Part II) examination was appreciated and as per MCI norms as mentioned in the inspection report. But due to shortage of faculty and other minimal deficiencies compliance was asked for. Compliance verification inspection was done on 8th & 9th Feb. 2007. and 31.05.2007.
Prof. S.K. Mohanty
Infrastructures & facilities:
- The Institute runs a hostel each for the boys and girls students.
- CENTRAL lIBRARY,internet access Wi-Fi.
- There are fully equipped lab attached to all the departments of CIMS
- A 750 capacity modernized auditorium is nearing completion and will be functional in Sept. 2011.
- The campus and library are covered by “Wi-Fi” Internet connectivity.