Raipur. Students appearing in 10th & 12th Board examination conducted by Mashim (Madhyamik Shiksha Mandal) may not need to personally fill their application forms which means the Board on behalf of students will fill their applications with the help of records received from the school. The filled forms will then be sent to schools for verification from students, the schools will then be required to submit the verified forms back to Mashim before or on October 30.
According to Board Officials, Students while filling their application forms make mistakes like wrong spelling, overwriting and etc. Due to which, the names on the marksheets are published wrong making students to contact Mashim for several times.
Deputy secretary of Mashim Yashwant Verma told that Coordinator centres have been established in all districts for distribution of forms to schools. Students will get one more chance for rectification of any errors in their admit cards. The changes made by Board will not include any extra fee. Moreover, Schools only will collect the examination fee from students before sending it to Mashim.
A most burning hot topic for a student, who was supposed to be in IIT or in a medical college. Unfortunately, he could not crack any major exams, though he was getting admission in local engineering colleges. Parents of these students are always in dilemma, as well as students themselves are not able to decide, what to do? should they take an years gap to again prepare for the esteemed exams or just keep their career track on the way as it comes along by taking admission in a local college of engineering or nursing.
I have met so many students, with this query and also their parents. They come with gusto and vigour, with the statements like -
- "My neighbours child did not study hard, like my kid did. But he got selected, there is a problem in grading of exams this time."
- "My child should go in IIT/Medical College, But he did not get good coaching/training this year"
- "Coaching institute of my kid is not very good, that sir of Physics/Maths are not very good"
- "My kids coaching institute did not complete the syllabus"
- "My kid did three different coachings, still did not get a rank"
- "My son needs special batch for study" etc.
I always wonder, how true these statements are? How to justify the validity.
If we think through and dig further, these parents are living their innermost un-accomplished dreams and hoping to fulfill their personal desires to achieve certain goals of their own childhood. And using their kids as the way to accomplish it.They see themselves as failures, and putting the blame on kids shoulder. As they themselves wanted few differences in their own career & looking into mirror (as their child is growing)
In the due course forgetting, the foremost, most important question that needs attention is, What is actually child's desire?
Every thought, feeling, question to take next steps for the kids, is driven by their parents. And the most important question is always forgotten to be asked.
"What do you want to do my child?"
Bottom line, what i am conveying here is, to take a years drop or not for better preparation of any competitive examination, it all depends on How badly the child wants that goal & to secure a rank for that exam (IIT or Medical)
To address this, please step back and think. Are you pushing your child or you are pulled along with him, because he really wants to crack that tough nut & claim his success in the exam.
He holds a better chance to secure good rank, if he does it by his own willingness but not by being enforced upon. Let them build their course of success, act as a guide and mentor.
Show them the path, do not force them to follow it.
Good Luck !!!!
Raipur. School Education Minister Brijmohan Agrawal released the open school Higher Secondary Examination results at his residence on Monday. The exam was organized by Chhattisgarh state back in the months May and June. The results were 62.78 percent.
Mr. Agrawal congratulated all the passed students and wished them good luck. Legislator Raju shatri, President of Chhattisgarh state open school Radhakrishnan, Secretary J. Minj and other senior officers of Govt. Open school were present on the occasion.
28530 students were registered for this examination, out of which 26530 students appeared in the exam. To be noted here that results of 107 students have remained undeclared for several reasons.
New Delhi. Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has launched a new scheme to offer a scholarship called ''INSPIRE AWARD'' to the toppers of 12th board. The new scheme of scholarship has been initiated by Board to support the higher education of those students. The Scholarship will be given by Department of Science and Technology.
Under the new scheme, the scholarship will be provided for Basic and Natural Science Courses like BSC, Integrated M.Sc. and the courses on MS Level. The deserving student will be given Rs. 80,000 in five years for which the student will need to score 417 marks (including additional subjects). Besides it, the scholarship will also be provided for Maths, Physics, Chemistry & the courses relevant to Life Science.
The students can get the forms for this scheme at their school. The application form will be submitted in the school along with all the documents.
Swapnil’s Institute of Commerce [S.I.C] launched in March 2009 is a premier institute that imparts specialised education to the students undergoing CA, CWA, CS courses at all levels.
Amresh Sharma Classes (ASC) Bhilai is one of the premium coaching institutes in Chhattisgarh for high school test preparation and pre engineering and medical test preparetion. Their founder is an ex-IITian himself. The biggest accomplishments of ASC includes coaching Mr. Shashank S. Dwivedi, all India JEE topper for 2003.
- Amresh Sharma: Physisc & Maths
- Himanshu Pandey: Organic and Inorganic Chemistry
- Amit Mishra: Physical Chemistry
- Varun Bhavai: Maths
Infrastructure & Facilities:
- Lecture recording system.
- Laptop/Computers for teachers.
- Multimedia Projection system.
- Overhead projectors.
- Good quality benches designed to be friendly to human back.
- Generator backup for electricity failure.
- Doubt clearing rooms.
- CC-TV cameras and Digital video recording system for monitoring in- house discipline.
Started by Mr. Kamal Kishor Gautam in the year 2000, the Kamal Commerce Classes (aka Kamal Sir Classes), Bhilai specializes in school test preparation and CA, ICWAI exam preparation. Their courses include Accounts, Commerce and Economics for 11th and 12th grade, BCom and MCom exam preparation, and CA(CPT) preparation.
FyuGen, with some special teaching methodologies like ASE™, RMP™, emerged as the finest institute in Bhilai for IIT, AIEEE, AIPMT & PMT Training. The Institute, being the first in Chhattisgarh, was started and run by two highly qualified professionals all the way from USA which makes FyuGen one of its kind.
The CEO of FyuGen, Mr. Niren Patel was a promising student from IIT-Varanasi (former IT-BHU), who also bagged a Masters Degree (MS-Computer Science) from the University of Cincinnati USA.
He has worked in USA for over a decade where he gave his services to some of the best brands worldwide.
When his career was at shooting stage he decided to come back to India and shape future of his country. He runs a state of the art academy to train students preparing for Engineering & Medical Entrance in Bhilai.
Courses Offered at FyuGen:
* Regular, Dropper Batches
* XI and XII
* Foundational Courses from VIII-X
What You Get?
- Special classes for aptitude, in accordance with new pattern of competitive exams.
- Special teaching for solving objectives & subjectives.
- Registered teaching methodologies of ASETM & RMPTM
- Complete coverage of IIT and AIEEE& PET syllabus (PCM) and/or for ISEET (New One Test).
- Expert guidance for career opportunities.
- Motivational and Inspirational sessions to assist students psychologically.
- Expert seminars & classes by faculties from IIT & USA.
Exclusive for boards and school preparation
- Completion of total course, as per CBSE / NCERT syllabus.
- Regular assignments.
- Regular test series for each subject.
- Regular doubt clearing sessions.
- Periodic assessment of students performance (Tests,Quizzes,Seminars).
- Improvement of board exam writing Skills.
- Tips to present & scoring maximum in Board exams.
- Tips for practical exams.
Extras provided by FyuGén™
- Guidance for future prospects/career choices.
- Periodic PTM (as per school schedule permits).